- How to use
What it is: An eye cream that brightens under eye.
What it’s good for: Reduces dark circles and puffiness under the eye.
Key ingredients: Licorice extract, Green tea, Coffee Arabica extract
Description: A next generation formula that diminishes dark circles under the eye, regenerates and improves elasticity and maintains an optimal state of hydration.
1. Diminishes appearance of under eye darkness and discoloration
2. Helps restore firmness
3. Brightens skin around and under the eye
Directions for use:
Use AM and PM. Apply a thin layer to cleansed eye area dabbing gently until absorbed. Leave on.
For best results use after Poetree Skin Lightening Cream and Poetree Radiance Serum.
(pictures of special ingredients)
Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) extract
1. stops excess pigmentation
2. reduces skin inflammation
1. Reduces the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles
3. Increased skin cell production
4. Smoother skin cells.
Camellia Sinensis (green tea) leaf
2. Potent ati-aging
Coffea Arabica (coffee) seed extract
1. Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
2. Increases firmness of skin
3. Smooths skin
Euphrasia Officinalis (eyebright) extract
2. Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
4. Reduces puffiness and redness
1. Heals skin
2. Promotes collagen production
4. Anti inflammatory
Vitamin B (B1, B2, B5, B6, B12)
1. Enhances healthier and glowing skin
2. Heals skin irritations
2. Reduces skin damage
3. Anti inflammatory
1. Reduces pigmentation
3. Repairs damaged skin
4. Brightens skin
2. Anti inflammatory
Ingredients: aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, vegetable glycerin, cetostearyl alcohol, ethoxylated sorbitan ester, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, steric acid, isopropyl myristate, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) extract, hyaluronic acid, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, coffea arabica (coffee) seed extract, euphrasia officinalis (eyebright) extract, honey, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, colorant, parfum (fragrance), tetrasodium EDTA, pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), coenzyme Q10, alpha lipoic acid, thiamine (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin C ester, tocopherol (vitamin E), cobalamin (vitamin B12)